The La Fontaine Academy annual Summer Fete will be held on Saturday 1st July from 12 midday – 3pm at the school.
Free and open to all
This is our main event of the year and we hope you can make it along, even for an hour! Admission is free.
It is open to all so please bring your family and friends along too!
Please come with all your family and extended family and support this wonderful school event.
There will be a large soft play area for pre-school children under 5 and a huge assault course bouncy castle for children aged 5+. Lots of stalls (Face Painting; Tattoos; Art & Craft; Scavenger Hunt; Lucky Dip; Hook a Duck; Name The Teddy; Jam Jar Tombola; Coconut Shy; Tin Can Alley; Knock Down The Boxes, Lego Card Exchange and many more).
Tickets are £7.50 for one child and £2.50 per additional sibling to include ALL activities (including face painting and bouncy castle) and will be sold in advance in the playground from next week. Children will then get a wristband when they arrive at the fete. No charge for adults but feel free to make a donation into one of our donation buckets at the event!
Food and drinks will be charged separately.
More info to follow!
This event is being kindly supported by Coady Phillips Estate Agents http://www.coadyphillips.co.uk/ who are sponsoring our drinks stall.
Appeal for toys and books
In each of the 3 weeks leading up to our summer fete, please can each child bring in the following:
- Monday 12th-Friday 16th – one or more jam jars containing sweets and / or small toys
- Monday 19th-Friday 23rd – good quality second hand toys and games
- Monday 26th-Friday 30th – second hand books
Donations can be given to any member of the PTA, class reps or given into the office
Please try and remember to do this so that we have enough of everything for each child at the fete.
Here is a list of the stalls that each class will organise and your class reps will be in touch shortly to ask for your help in creating and running your stall.
Yannick Noah Face Painting and Tattoos
Marie Curie Arts & Craft
Simone De Beauvoir Scavenger Hunt
Marie José Perec Lucky Dip and Hook A Duck
George Sands Name the Teddy and Treasure Map
Haroun Tazieff Bucket Match
Jacques-Yves Cousteau Sweet Jar and Toy Tombola and Coconut Shy
Lucie Aubrac Kick Down The Boxes / Football / Tin Can Alley
Non-allocated stalls requiring volunteers:
Handing out the wristband on arrival
Bouncy Castle assault course
Preschool soft play
Second hand uniform
2nd hand toys and books
Appeal for raffle prizes
We are now asking parents if they can donate a prize for our popular raffle which will be drawn on the day at the event at 2.30pm. We have already received some wonderful prizes from parents and other connections that have been introduced to us:
- A pair of Eurostar return tickets to Paris – from Eurostar.com
- A pair of Eurostar return tickets to Lille – from Eurostar.com
- Dolce gusto coffee machine with a box of coffee pods – worth £65 – from Simona Coletta
- Luxury organic hamper – from Reham Habashy
- Mixed case of 6 bottles of wine – from Matt and Caroline Francoal
- Lunch for 4 at Ginger & Bean in Sundridge Park – from Sarah and Michael Dixon
- Meal for 4 people at Nandos – from www.nandos.co.uk
- Lunch for 4 people at Tossed – from www.tosseduk.com
- 4 cinema tickets for Vue – from www.myvue.com
Please email Laura Vallerius who is co-ordinating the raffle prizes with any further kind offers or suggestions: email@example.com