Below is a list of parents who are happy to car share. If you are interested, please contact them directly if you know who they are or post a message on the forum and we’ll try to get you in touch with them:
- Charlotte Bailey – Masons Hill
- Alex Tunney – Orpington / Crofton
- Sharon Soyza – Orpington / Petts Wood
- Marilyn – Bromley South – Can bring one child on a Wed or Fri am
- Didem – Bromley North – can bring one child on Tues and Thurs
- Selime – Bromley / Grove Park – can bring one child on Mon, Wes, Fri
- Sharon Newbury – Westmoreland Road – can bring up to 3 children Mon – Fri
- B Eugenia – Norwood
- Mandy Horobin-Worley – Bromley North / Sundridge Park
If you are looking to share pick-up/drop-off duties or are able to offer lifts, please join this forum with details of when you are free to help etc.
Alison (Mum to Freya in Y2 and Hamish in Reception) would love to get a French book club (books and chat in French) organised. Suggestion is to start with books that aren’t too difficult to ease those who are rusty or improving into it.
It has also been suggested to have a French Cinema Club for parents who would like to explore La Nouvelle Vague for example and view cult French movies.
If you are interested or have any suggestions, please let us know, dates haven’t been set yet.
If you would like to help for any of our events, please let us know by posting here thank you!